Tuesday, February 05, 2008

oh tank

I've been working on tank girl for way to long i don't know what i want to do with her. I need to go look at James Jean's work again, I am interested in how he does his photoshop work. Or maybe i won't ill keep up my good fight in using my own style of painting. I'm trying to come up with some new ideas for some traditional work. I want to try some new things and experiment while i can. I'm not known for what i can do with a brush and a pin and i want to show what i have. Its not all digital. So if any one has any ideas or something they would like to see me do let me know. Tank girl will be posted in the process when i get a little more blocked out. I hope everyone has a good week.

as always
one love,
you local supermutt

1 comment:

Bill Ferguson said...

Hey man lets see that Tank Girl. Are you goin to San Diego for the Con Pops?