Monday, October 15, 2007

I Need your Votes bad!!!

Hey Mafia I need your help!! I entered a contest to have some pin-up arrt in the next "Cryptics" comic. The battle is going on now, so I need you votes to help me win! Please help a brutha out...all you got to do is go to http://www.satellitesoda.com/phpBB2/, click on register, sign in, and go to "Art Battles" then VOTE FOR ME!- "Digital Bones"

P.S. This is also a great forum to be a part of. So you get two in one, vote for me and be a member of a cool forum!

THANK ILLUSTRATION MAFIA!!

7 comments:

Josh Hoye said...

Thanks for yah vote Mike!!

Bill Ferguson said...

Hey Josh I will definitely vote for ya but it is a pain to get registered at Satellite soda.

Bill Ferguson said...

Never mind I got it. Hope you win that mulla!!

Josh Hoye said...

thanks alot Bill!!

mike r baker said...

Tough competition, Josh. But I voted honest and for my favorite... Hey, it's yours!

Steve Schwartz said...

voted, man it's close!

mike r baker said...

Oh, noes! David is ahead! Somebody vote!!!

It's SO close!